Improve Your Peak Performance with a Mindful Mindset
The Peak Performance Mindset Training & Workshop offers a cohesive framework that pulls together all elements of neuroscience and cognitive psychology for growing a peak performance mindset. The framework helps you gives to identify areas of strength and opportunities for growth. You will learn the actions you can take to achieve your personal goals, enhance relationships, improve your focus, stretch resilience, and enhance productivity and well-being. The training is based on the latest research in positive psychology, cognitive-behavioral and brain science as it relates to the development of a peak performance mindset and how it can be improved and maintained.
An Introduction to Peak Sales Performance Mindset Video
THE 6 BENEFITS OF A PEAK PERFORMANCE MINDSET:
- 38% Higher Sales
Science fact: Happier salespeople sell 38% more!
- More salespeople reaching quota
Science fact: More people with written goals and alignment with the “why” will reach their goals
- Fewer internal performance roadblocks
Science fact: Anxiety, anger, low self-esteem and depression reduce sales performance to zero
- A Healthier sales team
Science fact: People with a positive mindset about aging live 7.5 year longer
- Market leadership
Science fact: Companies with a 5.6 :1 ration of positive to negative mindsets rank in the top 20%
- Lower cost
Science fact: The impact of negative mindset and negative coping on American business is over $400 billion/year
The Peak Performance Workshop is uniek and has not been delivered before in the Netherlands. At this moment it is one of the fastest growing sales training programs in the world. It has been delivered to sales executives, C-Suite leaders, sales managers, and employees at companies such as SAP, ClearSlide, ConnectAndSell, Ring Central and Heartland Payment Systems to name a few. Evaluations from over 2,000 participants demonstrate the benefits of the Peak Performance Mindset training including: high-impact behavior, new sales records, greater team collaboration and a highly positive sales culture.
Join Willis Turner, President & CEO of SMEI, a certified Peak Performance Mindset Trainer, in this new, innovative, and hands-on one-day workshop..
BENEFITS OF A PEAK PERFORMANCE MINDSET
- Create a mindset of peak performance through the enhanced attitudes and behaviors.
- Increase the capacity to excel in performing high-impact leadership.
- Strengthen the commitment to peak performance, increase confidence and the behavioral strengths needed to excel in challenging work situations.
- Create the ability to identify and overcome internal roadblocks and the ability to handle tough situations at work.
- Expand self-awareness, positivity, mindfulness, no-limit thinking and perseverance.
MINDFUL TUESDAY AGENDA
- 09:30 – 10:00 walk-in welcome of participants with coffee & cake
- 10:00 – 12:00 Peak Performance Mindset Workshop Part 1 & 2: The Foundation of the Peak Performance Mindset; The Role of the “Inner CEO” and the 10 Peak Performance Mindset Behaviors
- 12:00 – 13:00 Business Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:30 Peak Performance Mindset Workshop Part 3 & 4: Self-Management Tools for Peak Performance; Practice Session
- 14:30 – 15:00 Healthy Energy Break
- 15:00 – 16:30 Peak Performance Mindset Workshop Part 5: Mastering the 3 Growth Strategies for Peak Performance
- 17:00 – 19:00 Cocktail Hour (Optional Guest Tickets also available for your spouse/partner)
CEO’s, CMO’s, CCO’s, Sales Managers, Marketing Managers, other sales & marketing bosses, Senior Accountmanagers, Marketeers and for everybody who want to reach their quota, achieve their personal goals, enhance relationships, improve their focus, stretch resilience, and enhance productivity and well-being.
2202 EZ, Noordwijk
Tuesday, 9th of May 2016. Program starts at 09:30 hours and ends at approx 18.00 hours.
What are the cost?
Regular fee € 595,- excl. BTW
Get a special price when you attend with multiple people, please send us an email email@example.com to get more information.
Number of available seats are limited