Roundtable ZOOM Why Today’s Turbulent Times Require a New Customer Playbook
Sales success is dependent upon many factors, including sales skills, industry knowledge, your business network, product viability and – not the least – a positive approach to managing daily sales activities. Successful marketing programs are drivenby high-impact messaging, effectivecampaignsand strong value propositions for your target customers. But in today’s turbulent times, you need to throw your standard sales and marketing playbooks out the window – demand generation and sales strategies which were valid four to eight weeks ago have completely changed today.
In recent years, B2B and B2C companies have generally experienced consistent growth: this is reflected in marketing and sales playbooks and in management expectations for lead (demand) generation and opportunity pipelines. But customer–centric strategies, value propositions and messaging which have been effective in the past may now be wildly irrelevant – or in extreme cases – may repel instead of attract your propsects and customers. The same is true for how your prospects and customers are purchasing (or not) and using your products and services. In a recent webinar for CXOs, Mark Roberge, Chief Revenue Officer, HubSpot, recommends to immediately review and quickly adapt your Ideal Customer Profiles (Buyer Personas) and Customer Value Propositions to reflect the reality of today’s market. This online workshop is designed expressly to help you do so.
During this ZOOM Meeting
Jennifer van Lent from Digital Doorway and Jaspar Roos from Playbook Toolkit will guide the discussion and facilitate the online workshop sessions during this Masterclass, answering the following questions along the way:
- Are my Ideal Customer Profiles (Personas) and Customer Decision Journeys still relevant, and if not, how can I quickly adjust and validate changes so I can adapt my sales and marketing strategy?
- Does my Customer Value Proposition reflect what my prospects and customers need TODAY, and if not, how can I can I rapidly (and with confidence) adapt my messaging?
- What skills, resources, best-practices and tools can best help me respond to and serve the needs of my clients?
- What sales and marketing activities do I need to focus on which will have the highest impact on new client acquisition and customer retention – both in the immediate future and in the long term?
- Leveraging best practices from above, how can I quickly adapt my sales and marketing playbooks so I can be in the best position to retain high-value customers, attract the right prospects, and grow business with new clients?
In advance of the session, we ask you to prepare a short profile of 2 target customers (including information about the company, industry, organizational responsibility and his/her role in the buying cycle). Prior to the workshop, we will send you a digital toolkit, complete with templates and guides, which you can apply after the session for practical, real-world use.
This session will be in both Dutch and English.
Senior Accountmanagers, Sales Managers, Marketeers, buyers, for everyone who is a buyer, sales, adviser, negotiates, or does something with marketing and/or sales. Actually, this is a roundtable for anyone who wants to continue to develop and level to discuss sales and marketing relevant topics.
This ‘roundtable’ is a ZOOM Meeting (online). After registration you will receive instructions for participating this session.
Monday 20 april 2020
Start program 5pm end program round 7pm.
Participating without membership € 95,00 (excl. vat)
SMEI Basic Members € 75,00 (excl. vat)
SMEI Sales & Marketing Circle™Members and STEM Industrial Marketing Association are free of charge.
Nice to know
SMEI Sales & Marketing Circle™Members can bring one friend/colleague ‘FREE OF CHARGE’.
Note: There is one restriction, this may not be the same friend or colleague.
Places are limited for this roundtable. Full = full, so first come, first served.